joi, 29 octombrie 2015

Fluffy and warm


                                                            CLICK AICI PENTRU A VEDEA CE PORT:
                                   TOP here , PANTS here , BAG here , HEELS here , SUNNIES here

EN:
  I love wearing white clothes in this season and when it comes to pairing them with a colored pieces it is even better. This time I choose this amazing top that is so fluffy and warm from Ax Paris, you can find it a great price here and a pair of tapered pants. To finish the look I wore a pair of hair calf stilettos and a bag in similar shades.

Love,
Lavinia

RO:
  Cat de mult imi place sa port alb in combinatie cu culori puterice precum acest top pufos si calduros de la Ax Paris. L-am purtat impreuna cu o pereche de pantaloni albi si o pereche de pantofi stiletto cu imprimeu. Pentru a incheia tinuta in culori asemanatoare am asortat geanta cu lant.

Cu drag,
Lavinia



5 comentarii:

  1. The color of that sweater is so pretty, I saw a similar sweater a few days ago and wish I had bought it!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. You look awsome! I love the colour of your sweater :-* www.inblushandblack.blogspot.de

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. so pretty ;-))


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Any outfit with those leopard print heels is a great outfit! :)

    You look great! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Stunning sweater! I love the opening at the back, so surprising! Fabulous look overall and I love your blog!
    Xoxo
    Annie
    http://www.somethingswellblog.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere